Élana Camille Creates was created as a place to document and follow my creative journey!
Being creative doesn’t have to be complicated. Anyone can be creative in any aspect of their life whether it’s in your home, kitchen, with your wardrobe, even when you travel! And together we’re going to learn how through content that I create focused on travel, food, fashion, lifestyle and creative inspiration.
I strongly believe that everybody (and I mean everybody) has the potential to be creative. People have said to me “I’m not creative like you …” or “I could never do that …” without realizing that they too are being creative in different ways and areas of their lives! I want to help them (& you) realize that through the content published on my site.
I am a self-taught illustrator & artist that shares time between Halifax, NS & Prince Edward County, ON.
Initially, I started with digital illustrations on the iPad then branched out to watercolour, pencil and acrylic mediums. Inspired by fashion, lifestyle, travel & food, my artwork is a visual representation of my love for being creative in all aspects in life. I have also been working on my craft for the past four years, with a focus on fashion illustration.
Usually you can find me illustrating and hand lettering for my print shop, or snapping pictures wherever in the world I might be. And when I’m not doing that I’m spending time exercising, exploring or spending time with my sweet fiancé. ❤️
If you want to hear more, here are five more things that you might not know about me.
1. I lived in Singapore for about three years during my childhood.
2. I played soccer for over 15 years including in college where I was on the varsity women’s team.
3. I have four favourite colours – mustard yellow, turquoise, evergreen & blush pink.
4. My absolute favourite ice cream flavour is Ben & Jerry’s Cookie Dough (please tell me that you’ve tried it!).
5. My first dog (and only so far) was a Dalmatian – Purdy!
Still here? Let’s connect!
Email me & let’s talk: